Monday, August 28, 2017

Crocheting Getting Ahead of the Blog

Yeah, my crocheting kind of took right off and got ahead of the blog and now I need to do some catching up. I tried out a few crocheted dish clothes out off cotton. I made one for us to use but I can't say we were real impressed with it. It seemed a bit thick for s dish cloth but  I guess that is what people like to buy.
Anyway then this CAL came along on one of my facebook groups and it was such an easy looking thing to make....so I made it. I meant to make more of them but....yeah...didn't happen...


Then I was asked by a neighbor to make a pink horse with purple hair. I used the "Lucky the Horse" pattern as I already had it. Well, he's (she's) been finished for several days now but he's still here. Soon to be listed on Etsy, I guess.


Then there were cabled hats. I love cabling when knitting and had done some of the owl hats in crochet that are cabled but these hats were REALLY easy! I plan on making more colors...eventually.
The pattern is free here on Ravelry.   


Then lastly (not counting the Celtic blanket that I will do another post on...soon) I made these little girls owl purses. I changed the  handle however, as I couldn't do the handle they gave instructions for, instead I just did a braided handle. These are really cute and turned out nice. Also a free pattern and has 3 more purses as well (working on the cat one tonight).




So that catches us up now. Hope you enjoy the free patterns!

No comments:

Post a Comment