Thursday, July 20, 2017

Free Bird Pattern!

Had to take a break from all those squares. Besides I only have room on my blocking board for one large square and I had two made already so I had a day to make something else.  I made a few little key chains


and will likely make more but then I saw this bird pattern and it was just too cute to resist! It looked like it could be done fairly quickly.....and the head and body went quickly and then the next day I got into the legs and to make the legs and feet you had to make 5 different pieces each leg! Ugg, little pieces too and little pieces hurt my fingers. Then there was the tail (3 pieces) and the comb (luckily one piece but lot of loops). It was almost 11:00 p.m. before I finished but he is done and I love him!


No comments:

Post a Comment